This page is archived and no longer maintained. For updates click here.


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Call of the Northland Media Coverage

Since announcing Call of the Northland last week, there has been some good media coverage. Along with the Timmins Press, Sudbury Star and the New Deal for Northern Ontario, I was also interviewed by CBC's Points North, the afternoon show in Sudbury.

All this coverage is, of course, good for the book. But it is also important because it keeps the ONTC issue in the media spotlight during what has been a few very quiet months. Part of writing a book is promoting it, but Call of the Northland was not written to make me rich. I wrote it because I felt the issue needed to be addressed and I thought that a book would allow the space to present the issue in a detailed way.

No comments:

Post a Comment