This page is archived and no longer maintained. For updates click here.


Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Book? Oh yeah, about that...

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't said much about Call of the Northland recently. That doesn't mean that I haven't been hard at work writing, revising and researching. Well, actually, it does. Just as developments in the divestment process have slowed down over the summer, so have I. That said, I am hoping to complete another full draft in the next few weeks and get through some very heavy-duty research, notably on pensions.

Rest assured, there will be a book. However, just as the government no longer seems to have a timeline for its activities, neither do I.

Let me also take this opportunity to reiterate that if you have any information you feel might be of use in my work, please contact me (email is on the right-hand side of the screen).

No comments:

Post a Comment