This page is archived and no longer maintained. For updates click here.


Sunday, February 03, 2013

Draft 6 Underway!

It has been a lot of work, but I am now writing draft 6 of Call of the Northland.  Even after the last run of the Northlander last September, many things have happened in the story of the ONTC and 2013 is looking to be just as busy.  This draft sees the complete reorganisation of the book into one coherent narrative, rather than two books in one.  As I have said before, the tentative release date is at the end of September, but I will push it back if I feel more work is needed.

I would also like to announce the launch of a dedicated website for the book.  This will act as a portal to help promote it and to help readers to get in touch with me.  It is a work in progress, but take a look at northland-book.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment